Wills Trusts and Estate Management
We provide services with reference to estate planning, deceased estates, the formation of Trusts and the drafting of Wills.
Our vision is to educate individuals on the importance of estate planning and of ensuring that your Will is not only up to date and valid, but that it will cater for the needs of your loved ones after your death.
Services in this area of law include: –
- Advice on Estate Planning
- Drafting of Powers of Attorney
- Drafting and formation of Inter Vivos and Testamentary trusts
- Appointment of Curators
- Drafting of Bespoke Wills suited to each individuals’ needs and requirements
- Administration of Deceased Estates – both Testate (with a Will) and Intestate (without a Will)
- Acceptance of Executorship
- Continual consultation with heirs, Master of the High Court, SARS and other relevant parties
- Drafting of the Liquidation and Distribution Accounts and the finalisation and submission thereof to the Master of the High Court
- Administration of Assets, Liabilities and legal formalities required in terms of the Administration of Estates Act – distribution of Assets to heirs, the settling of Liabilities and conformity with laws regarding Estate Duty and the law of Succession